Friday 24 August 2012

Did you see my muesli bar?

If you are a liker of muesli bars (and I can think of about 12, no 13, people right now that are), try this recipe. I've written it out all nice for you, on a blog of its own (because that lets me break it up into pages with photos and notes).

This <--- is the scrummy bar you will be making. It's made with rice malt syrup, so it's super low in normal sugar. I'm not on any special diet, but I love this recipe because it lets you taste the yummy ingredients you put in, not just sugar!

CLICK HERE to see the recipe. Pardon my caps. There's no ads there, don't worry. Do pass it on to other muesli bar likers. And let me know how it goes for you!

By the way, the recipe shows you how to use the Tupperware T-Bar set too (a muesli bar making kit). Which is optional. But I bought it, and I wanted to get the best out of it.

No comments: