Monday 31 January 2011

Ten Little Mice

Well, fifteen years of hard work have paid off. My daughter is finally interesting enough to have her own blog. Catriona's been making softies (those are cool stuffed toys, with the emphasis on COOL), and had decided to showcase them. Her blog's called "Ten Little Mice", and you should go there and admire her quirky things. Her sewing is improving by leaps and bounds, which you will be sure to notice if you stick around.

This is one of my favourites of hers - Mr Pursival. I took her out shopping for the fleecy fabric, and I think the fur fabric was a handy reclaimed find. We got to shop for a zip too (first time in years I've about bought a zip).

1 comment:

Chris said...

Two words ... awe. some. Gonna have to get her to teach Jayne, I don't have the patience *sigh*
-Chris