Sunday 11 July 2010

Tea and Stamping

Tea and stamping ... it's a nice Saturday afternoon activity. But my friend Gail combined them brilliantly with this (you'll have to go and look at the link). It's a coffee mug with a very smart design; and she lifted the design, and recreated it in the card. We all thought it was fabulous!

So I had a look at my china ... surely I can play that game too.




Here's an effort. I haven't put the plate away yet, because I'm not there yet. But I had to post this, because Lizzie described a project she was going to have a go at, and it sounds dangerously similar (so I thought I'd get in first).

1 comment:

Gail Kirby said...

Yes, that's how you do it! As soon as I saw the picture of the plate I instantly thought Fifth Ave Floral in Kiwi Kiss and swirly things in Baja Breeze! Watch my blog I will be putting up my card in another colourway!