Friday 7 August 2009

Another whimsical office photo

My job is really very interesting, but I am worried that if I tried to describe it to you, it might sounds just the tiniest bit ... boring. And complicated too. So instead, I'll tell you the story of the New Desk.

Some of the guys put in some excellent work last week, rearranging the desks for best use of space, and to reduce screen glare in the mornings. It was such a success that a completely new desk space emerged, and was set up, clean and tidy.

Jeff assumed it was for me, so I sat down and used it for an hour or so. Of course, when the boss came in, it WASN'T for me - I went back to my less glamorous desk.

This is the lucky duck that got to use the New Desk yesterday!

1 comment:

Chris said...

*snort* look out, he's after your job!
-Chris