Sunday 14 June 2009

Have you ever wondered...

... what a 48 page exercise book would look like if you cut the pages into 4.5 cm squares? Thought you had! Here's what it would look like.

Thank you.

Oh, wait, you want to know WHY I'm doing this? Well, it's all to do with Paperific! As a newbie Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'm jumping in headlong with both feet. I'm spending all day Sunday at the show, alternating between chatting to people, selling showbags and other goodies, taking orders for our excellent show specials, sitting down demonstrating, and running make-n-takes. The nice thing is, each of us is deciding on our own demo topic, and our own make-n-take. I've worked out a neat, cool and fun little thing I can make, and it involves little squares of exercise book.

If you want to read more about the Paperific adventure, see my new Stampin' Up! blog - it's called Altered Penguin. If you are local to me, and in need of a demonstrator of your own, you should pop yourself on my mailing list. It's fairly painless.

No comments: