Saturday 27 June 2009

A Carrot Injury Commiseration Card


Chris sustained a splinter while trying to pull a very stubborn carrot out of the ground. I felt so bad for her, I made her a card. First I had to look through my stamp collection for Carrot Injury images. Actually, any kind of commiseration related to root vegetables would have done. But there was nothing. That's what we call a gap in the market (make a note, stamp designers).

So I had to do my best with punches. My insanely large EK Success flower punch snipped down to a nice carrot shape, and the swirl punch made a great top. See, the carrots are snickering.

More about this on my Stamp Club blog.

1 comment:

Chris said...

*sigh* Thank you for the card. I am recuperating slowly, my injured thumb may never be the same again.
-Chris