Tuesday 12 May 2009

Picture To Page Scrapbooking Show is coming


This weekend, there's a papercraft show on in my very neighbourhood! Lucky me, I get to go to the Picture to Page show. It's a the Whitehorse Club, in East Burwood, right on Burwood Highway, quite close to Springvale Rd.

There's no actual web site for the show, but Shirley, the organiser, is listing details on her blog, so check it out.

I've been to this show several times, and it's lovely - not too big, but jammed full of goodies. Obviously lots of scrapbooking gear, which is not really my thing, but plenty for me to see.

Here's the times : 9am - 4.30pm Saturday 16th May 2009
10am - 4.30pm Sunday 17th May

The Melways reference is 62C7.

And I've copied the official list of traders here, hoping that's fun and useful for you.
ALISON ELLIS DESIGNS
ARTYPANTS
CINNAMON COUNTRY
CREATIVE DREAMS
CREATIVE MEMORIES
DEBLING IN DESIGN
DRAGONFLY CRAFTS
ECLECTIC IMAGES
FERNGULLY STAMPS
HANDPRINT
HEAVEN SCENT
JOURNEY THROUGH THE PAGES
KASZAZZ
KEEPSAKES WHOLESALE CRAFTS
L’ART DU SCRAP
LITTLE BITS
LIZ ZED CREATIONS
MY STAMPS
PICTURE 2 PAGE
RIBBON PALACE
ROBYN’S SCRAPBOOK
SCRAPBOOK MAGIC
SCRAPBOOK MEGA STORE VIC
SCRAPBOOK VILLAGE
SCRAPPY HOLLOW
SCRAPSADAISY
SKAT KATZ
STAMPIN’ UP
TG AUSTRALIA
THE SCRAPBOOK SCENE

No comments: