Wednesday 22 April 2009

Coloured Pencil Comparisons again


The first bit of colouring we have here is a classic PSX scenery stamp, coloured in Derwent Graphitint pencils - they are graphite pencils with colour. They can be used to watercolour, and the colour is brighter when you add water than you would think.

Fun to use, and you get some surprises - the sky was mostly just one shade, but it looks like several.

Horrors, there's no real yellow in this set. Hmm.

This one's still on my desk, waiting to be made up into a proper card or something.

This other card was coloured with Derwent Watercolour pencils, the regular range. Obviously I wasn't trying to make the colours match in the two samples (if I want to get properly fussy about this, that's what I'd do).

This one went to Mylene, 'cos it looks like Mill Lane! I owed her a treat, and this was the least I could do. No, really, I worked it out, it was the very least.

No comments: