Saturday 21 March 2009

Rooster Chronicles part 4


Ooh, yummy, getting there. The curly tag punch is a nice touch. Does anyone know where I put the smaller tag punch? The one like this one? Or maybe it was actually bigger. For some reason I can't find it in my stash (could be the jumbly mess that's doing that).













Or how about ...


Nah, ruined it. I used the "gauze" patterened brayer roller (the Fiskar's one) on some white paper, but it doesn't shop up the rooster any more. Nice brayer though.

Good thing nothing is glued to anything yet.

We're going away this weekend (well, at this late stage I think I can only claim to be going away for 24 hours) so there won't be any rooster additions until after that.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I don't suppose you accidentally ebayed your punch ...?

Just askin'

Have a fun weekend!

-Chris