Wednesday 18 March 2009

A parcel - oh boy!


Oh boy oh boy, a new parcel just arrived! It's from Stampin' Up! Parcel days are good days!

Quick, open it up!!!












There's the packing list - whip it out!















Hmm, my stuff must be under all this paper...













Nope, that's the whole order. A small block of wood.











And it became a stamp! I was expecting this one wooden mount to be replaced (the original one was damaged) but I have to say, I wasn't expecting this much hoop-la!

Still, that's a new wad of paper to make more books with. And a useful box.

1 comment:

Gail Kirby said...

Oops, should have warned you not to get too excited at receiving this huge box and wondering what could be inside! I had a box that size the other week with a reinker in it - yes that is ONE reinker! At least we know you will recycle and reuse the excess packaging!

Gail