Monday 12 January 2009

Decisions, decisions

I'm working on the NEXT magazine article. Something crafty, but as usual, I can't disclose any details yet (can't go spoiling the surprise!). Here's my paint palette during a work session.

Just what shade of pink is right for this? And what brand of paint? Should it be pink at all? Should it be paint? And what about the thing I'm painting ON - that's still up in the air too.

It's no surprise there are a few months between articles for me.

I did have another one accepted though (it's pretty, you'll like it). So that's TWO in the works. One is going to be in Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft 14 no. 8, which is not far away (I was just reading no. 6 over Christmas). And the second one will be many months in the preparation. That's publishing for you.

For other inspiration, they are looking for cards that cost $5 to make. Hmm, tough challenge, but I think if I tape two $2 coins inside I could manage it.

No comments: