Tuesday 4 November 2008

We have Pocky!

A curriculum day, a mum who's running out of energy a bit ... we had to stay close to home, but keep amused.

So, we went to the grocer at Rich Maha to top up our spice supplies (want a 1kg bag of coriander? That's where you get it). We also found "ring pappadams" - little things that look like macaroni, that puff up to look like Cheezels when fried. Wow!

And we got a box of "Pocky", which I'd heard about, but never actually seen. Big in Japan, apparently. Definitely half an hour's entertainment.

Oh, and we read the Melbourne Cup form guide and chose our favourite horses. I like Alessandro Volta, I think he might have a burst of energy stored up. Then looked at I Can Haz Cheezeburger.

Then we looked at Tony Martin's review of Jaws 4: The Revenge, from The Late Show years ago. It's on YouTube. Then we wanted to watch Jaws 4 (yes, I have the DVD - I won it in a competition). But we'd run out of day.

No comments: