Friday 17 October 2008

I'm off to Paperific


Tra la la, I'm off to Paperific, the terrificest papercraft show in Melbourne ever!

It started years ago a "Melbourne Papercrafts", then became "Melbourne Paper Arts", and now a new name. The first one was at a community center near me, then it moved to St Kilda Town Hall (amazing spot, but the show outgrew it), then Telstra Dome, Docklands, and last time at Caulfield Racecourse. This one's at the Showrounds. A heck of a long way for me, but it's worth it.

It's always a big day out at Paperific, so I'm stashing the car full of water, lollies, and cash, to make sure I struggle through.

I even made ATCs to swap - a whole 10 of them! The phot here is a preview - can't show them off before they've been legally handed to their new owners; that's my code.

I'm looking forward to seeing Pipedreamink again, 'cos they have new stamps; bigger versions of the ones I've been really liking. AND they've added Golden paints to their repertoire - not a common item at all in Australia. So I think I need a few of them!

So anyway, see you there if you're going, or else you can look here tomorrow for some photos.

No comments: