Monday 4 August 2008

The Australorp


I had the very great pleasure of running into Cathy (of My Stamps fame) today. We had a coffee, and she told me she had an Australorp in the garden. That's a variety of chicken, by the way. We figure it must have wandered in from a neighbour's garden. Anyway, the whole experience gave me an excuse to use the word "Australorp" in a sentence. Pictured here is the 2007 Australian Champion Australorp. If you want to know more about Australorps, try www.australorps.com

2 comments:

Cathy Daulman said...

I hope you are feeling better.

When I got home my 'chook' had gone....but came back later. I hope she visits again with her friends to lay me some eggs !

Good luck with your blog.

Chris said...

Keep up the good work, I am checking this you know.

hugs

Chris